Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

All by myself…

This is it, truly alone. Housemate went home this morning. Almost all my Sporean and Msian friends went home already.

Luckily, my other nationality friends are still around and we’ve already made plans to hang out, stuff like that. Because of these meet-ups, packing of stuff, shopping for “gifts” and etc, my whole week (before departure) seems to be filled with activities. That’s good because I won’t get bored. :)

Oh and I’ve got like a bunch of downloaded shows to watch. I just watched the 1994 awesome movie, The Mask. Re-living childhood, hey? LOL. That was probably the first movie I watched of Jim Carrey and ever since then, I would always think of him as the Mask Guy!

After The Mask, I continued watching Ponyo Over the Cliff. Hehe. Such a cute movie!!! Enjoyed it heaps!

For random’s sake:

pug-black
Isn’t it a cutie?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment