Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A biatchy post not worth your time reading

I know this is bad. I know this is biatchy. But I need a place to rant about someone.

You know, sometimes I feel like she is kind of stuck up. She likes saying things that make me feel like an idiot. Sometimes I know she does it intentionally but it happened so many times I began feeling frustrated.

When people say you’re good, just accept it and say thank you. I know it’s pretty much instilled in Asian culture- being humble and whatnot. But when a lot of people keep saying the same things, don’t keep saying “I don’t think so. No leh I feel like .. (the opposite of what people praised her for).” When things like these happen, I feel like she’s so stuck up. This is not being humble. It’s being annoyingly stuck up with a facade of humility.

It has become pretty unbearable that I tried not hanging out with her but I just can’t NOT hang out with her. I happened to have decreased hang out time with her by going out with my other friends but it’s impossible to quit hanging out with her unless…

And sometimes she can’t take my jokes. =.=”

When I tend to joke with you, it means I feel close to you as a friend. When I’m all stiff, expressionless and careful with words, it means I’m NOT okay with you. I know that in this world there are a lot of different types of people and not everyone can accommodate to you. Therefore I understand the way she behaves. I understand different people has different behaviours, thoughts and actions.

I just wish people can be more understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment