Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sydney trip was awesome~!!

The 4 days 3 nights spent in Sydney was filled with laughter and fun! We didn’t buy much because shopping would burn an incredibly large hole in our pockets. Sydney is not a place for shopping but definitely a place for eating and sight-seeing! :)

The city is really beautiful because it’s rich with European-ish buildings. I finally got to see so many iconic structures of Australia like the Sydney Opera House, Queen Victoria Building and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

IMG_1608
One of the photos that you have to take in Sydney: Both the Opera house and Harbour Bridge together in one photo! :)

We also went to eat at Pancakes On The Rocks! It’s the MUST-EAT restaurant in Sydney. The variety of pancakes they have is awesome! And they’re trulyyyyyy delicious!!

Do you guys know the chocolate brands Lindt and Guylian? OMG… THEY HAVE LINDT AND GUYLIAN CAFES IN SYDNEY MAN!!

IMG_1527

IMG_1530

IMG_1529

IMG_1528

IMG_1579

IMG_1580

We only tried the Lindt Cafe. I had Lindt Ice Milk Chocolate and tried some of their lovely macarons on one night. The next morning I tried the Lindt Hot Dark Chocolate which is so so so good. So that’s how the people get “BIG”. They have such cafes to spoil chocolate lovers like me.

Don’t worry people in SG! I’ve brought TONNES of Lindt chocolate for you already. HEHE.

We also went to the Taronga Zoo, Chinatown and flea markets.

OMG the Chinatown and flea markets in Brissy cannot be up to par with Sydney’s (duh!). There is this CD shop in Chinatown (Sydney) that sells a whole bunch of Asian music and guess what? Kpop is the dominant music in that store! I felt like I was in heaven when I walked in.

Look at all the posters:

IMG_1427

IMG_1428

ALL KPOP!!! And the above pic is a corner where DBSK posters are.

I haven’t seen such a shop in Brissy’s Chinatown yet. :( Or maybe I just can’t find it.

Oh and the flea markets in Sydney have like SO MANY things. BUT SO EXPENSIVE.

IMG_1532

IMG_1536

IMG_1533

I wanted to buy something from the flea markets because the things they’re selling were so unique and nice. But the price held me back eventually. It was really reallllly expensive.

Anyways there were a lot of things in Sydney that I could buy in Brissy so not much shopping, just lots of sight-seeing!

Last but not least, the people I was able to hang out with are so so awesome! They’re all from Perth and I got to know them through LN. They are such fantastic and humorous people! You can see them in the photos I uploaded in fb! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that you enjoyed the Sydney trip. I love the pictures you have got , especially the last one .

    ReplyDelete