Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just a little teeny tiny bit crazed

Aussie Idol is up for the Grand Finals this Sunday and I absolutely can’t wait till then! I’ve got to admit that I’m a little teeny tiny bit crazed over the Idol competition right now. Since I’ve got limited internet quota connectivity, I can only rely on local entertainment so that would explain my heavily decreased “spazz” over K-entertainment when I’m in Oz. I’m sure when I get back HOME, those will eventually spring back to life. :)

But for now, Aussie Idol! I am really rooting for Hayley Warner to win this but the deep gut feeling I’m having is that the results will not be what I want.

Check out http://www.australianidol.com.au if you want to know what I’m talking about. :)

I’ve been posting a little bit of comments here and there on their (Aussie Idol finalists) facebooks as well. hehehe what fun! Aussie Idol at the Sydney Opera House this Sunday… how I wish I could be there. XD

Oh yes, in just a couple more days I’ll be freeeee! And then a week exactly from now, will be all alone because all my close friends here would be going back HOME. Well, guess I gotta find some ways to entertain myself and be on my way to shopping for things for all you people waiting for me back in SG! –silence-

…………

Here’s a cute lil photo sent to me from my hsematey:

eatdog

AWWWWWWW!!!!!! SO CUTE! :D

fyi, it’s a pug which happens to be my fav breed of dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment