Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Exam period

What’s been going on after the Sydney trip is just working on my take-home exam. I finally finished it today! Yippee. Though I felt like I could do better. :x

During this revision period, UQ libraries have been packed to the max! Students are mugging from early hours to late evenings. It’s really difficult to find a decent desk with a plug for my laptop. >:( Unless we go super early to school. :/

That’s why LN and I have been studying in different places these days. Indooroopilly library, Mac and cafes. They are all within walking distance from where we’re staying so we actually save travelling time to school. :)

Funny thing is when we study together, sometimes we can’t help but recall things that happened during our Sydney trip. It’s so fun reminiscing the time spent in Syd. We would talk about it and get so distracted from our studies/work.

Ahhh… Once again, Sydney trip was great!

Okay anyways, now I can concentrate on studying for my Korean oral and written exams! This is the first time I can’t wait to get my hands on studying. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment