Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guess who made Korean spicy rice cakes?

With the help of some online research, I was able to whip up some delicious 떡복이/ddeokboki/spicy rice cakes!

IMG_1840

IMG_1844

Turned out VERY spicy but still delicious! Had onions, mushrooms and the round fish cakes mixed together with the rice cakes. :) It’s easy because I bought the instant ddeokboki sauce from the Korean mart. When I get back to SG, I’d probably try making the sauce from scratch, with hot pepper paste and chilli powder. Now I can save some money when I crave for Korean food! Awesome!

And today I was watching SATC (again). THIS was so epic!

Fat Guy: Hey red head, move your fat ass!
Carrie: Excuse me? What did you just said?
Charlotte: Her ass isn't normally that big!
Miranda (red head): Yes! Thank you for reminding me! (to Charlotte) My ass is big because I just had a baby! (to fat guy)
Samantha: What's your excuse?!
Carrie: Yeah! You having triplets?

So epic I had to post it on my status update in fb. hahaha :P

OH and from facebook I learnt that Hayley Warner (runner up for Aus Idol) is releasing her single next month! YIPPPEEEE!! I love her, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment