Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Delightful results and toodles to brissie for now

6777 that averaged to 6.75 in my 1st semester results. CRAZIEST RESULTS I’VE EVER GOTTEN!! Just a 0.25 to 7, man! How close is that?! This is the results you’ll get for doing something you LOVE. Hehe.. :) Next semester, a 7! Haha, nah.. don’t take my word for it. I think my lecturers are also very lenient towards their marking. But I’m soo glad I scored well for my Korean written exam (don’t know the exact marks) to get myself a 7 for the course!

Heading home tomorrow. Exciteeeeed!! I have bought so many chocolates, I think I even scare myself. No wonder the people here get BIG so easily. The chocolates and biscuits are frequently on sale. My luggage is seriously filled 90% of souvenirs/gifts… I wonder if it’ll be overweight tomorrow. I haven’t even buy nougats yet.

Bye bye brissie for now! I’m gonna miss you… I think? ^^

p.s. 7 is the highest GPA score you can get for a course/subject. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment