Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fun times!

Have been catching up with my best friends the past couple of days. Yesterday I finally met up with LY! Haven’t seen her for 5 months! The first thing we did was hug each other. X) We applied for Aussie education together but we’re located in different states, she in ACT while I’m in QLD… Feels awesome to see her again and share our own experiences in Aus with each other. 

We went to Chinatown for some Chinese dessert delight! Have been craving for the desserts for a long time… We had Sesame paste, Green Tea Snow Ice and yam cake. Food that is rare to find in Aus except in Chinatown, of course. We were absolutely satisfied after the meal!

image

After fulfilling our dessert cravings, we went to Orchard and for the first time, I shopped around 313 and ION, Orchard newest shopping centres. We went around looking at winter clothes. It’s the perfect time to buy some winter clothes now for next year’s winter season in Aus! But we didn’t buy any because we wanted to wait for discounts… Winter clothes can be really EX!! I think 313 is quite a nice mall… shops are much more affordable than the ones in ION where it’s filled with branded shops.

313 has Cold Rock!! It’s just a random note. My place in aus is just a 5 mins walk away from a Cold Rock shop. Hehe.

Anyways, I met up with LL and Error today. Watched Case 39 with LL in the early afternoon.

image

The movie’s a horror flick but I don’t think it’s scary. English horror movies are most of the time not scary. It’s an average movie… Not worth going to the cinema for. :P

Shopped around with LL after that… Taka, Wisma and Far East Plaza. On normal days, these places would be boring, but I haven’t been there for the past few months so it was nice to be back shopping at SG’s shopping paradises. X)

After shopping, error came to FEP to meet up with us after her class. Then the 3 of us began our gossips, or rather, they began filling me with gossip and “dirt” that has happened during the past few months! We even went to Starbucks to chill out, fraps on our table and just gossip! Hahaa… I just love all gossip stuff. :P Awesome times.

Having stayed out till 9pm with lotsa people still walking on the streets and shops not closed is something that I have to mentally readjust myself to!

Fun times with my buds these few days. :) Missed you guys so much!

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment