Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tons of fun! :)

Last week was filled with awesome times! I didn’t have the mood to blog about the events that happened but now that I’ve changed the layout and read other blogs, I finally found my blogging spirit to talk about the wonderful week I had.

I’ve previously mentioned about the meeting with LY and my poly mates, LL and Error. That and more which I’m going to blog about.

Last Friday, went to Kbox with KH and LY. It has been more than 8 months since I went to Kbox, so I wanted to experience it when I came back from Aus. Kbox sure have changed a lot as they added a lot of up-to-date Kpop songs. I was extremely shocked when I found songs of Lee Hyori, GD, SHINee, Brown Eyed Girls and SS501. Popular songs such as Nobody, Gee and Sorry Sorry are available and I was already a little bit surprised Kbox have those songs, least to say the singers that I mentioned above.

Most of the Kpop songs we sang were accidentally stumbled upon by me while I was searching for some songs. It was so so so awesome to be able to sing those Kpop songs! Felt like I was in noraebang! (Noraebang= Korean KTV) If there were tambourines and shakers, then it can be called a complete noraebang. LOL.

Oh I really want to go to a real noraebang! The only people I know who can go with me are KH and LE. Haha… My fellow Kpoppers!

And speaking about Kpop, Saturday was such an eventful day with the Seoul’d Out Festival. Kpop artistes FT Island, Brown Eyed Girls, T-Max, Lee Ji Su, Mario and Park Si Nae rocked the stage! I will blog more about this another time.

Then on Sunday, which is yesterday, there was grandma’s birthday dinner with the relatives. Buffet at Royal Hotel (?)… Food was alright. I didn’t eat much though. But it was great to see them all relatives again after a few months. Especially cutie pie Baby Sheryl! Awwww. So wowuwoh!! Hehe. Cutie pie actually knows how to vibrate her lips when prompted! Haha, soooo cute!

IMG_0075
Us, cousins. Photo is so blurry, hey! Taken by my mum’s iPhone. We didn’t know the quality will be so lousy. Booo! iPhone is only good for games… the other functions are just similar to normal phones. Now everywhere I go, there’s always someone with an iPhone. It’s not that special. Don’t know why so many people are so obsessed with it!

P.S. I have removed the tagboard, just post a comment if you want to say anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment