Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

K-ent is revived in this blog

Have been staying at home these few days, except Tues when I went to City Square in JB for a shopping day out with LY and MS. The clothes there ain’t that cheap, most of the time prices are over 50RM. ><

I think I’ll leave most of my shopping to the Bangkok trip in Feb 2010! The main reason why I’m heading there is because of…

image
The whole idea of going to their concert materialized in my head when I chanced upon the overseas fan package the Thai organisers were offering! This offer does not only include a pair of tickets to FTI’s concert, but also a night of accommodation in the hotel where FTI will be staying!! OOOYEAH!

Besides, during the Seoul’d Out concert, LL was asking me if I was interested in going to Thai for a shopping trip. Bringing them altogether, THIS is the perfect chance to go to Thai! Concert, shopping, same hotel as FTI. Life couldn’t be any sweeter! ;D

Within these few days, the package has been paid for, confirmation with the Thai organisers and flight tickets booked!

Yippee! Imma see Seung Hyun again and this time in their very own full-fledged concert! This time, I’m gonna make sure the banner for him will be awesome and pretty! Hehehehe.

Okay, that aside. I’ve finally finish watching “Take Care of the Young Lady” today! That’s my 2nd Kdrama completed after coming back from Brissie.

image Drama starring Yoon Eun Hye (Goong, Coffee Prince) and Yoon Sang Hyun (Queen of Housewives).

Pretty good drama, but it got a little boring towards the end. I really liked Yoon Sang Hyun in “Queen of Housewives” that’s why I decided to give this drama a go. From a President of a company in QOH to a Butler in this drama… I prefer him as a President. And I have to say Eun Hye must have enjoyed filming this drama since she has got so many pretty dresses and accessories to wear! My god.

The 1st drama I watched when I came back was “You’re beautiful”.

imageDrama starring Jang Geun Seuk, Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Hong Ki (FT Island). If you’re looking for a Kdrama to watch and have no idea what to watch, WATCH THIS. :)

But personally I find some of the characters a little irritating. For Park Shin Hye’s character, she’s weak and easily manipulated, as if she can’t think for herself or she’s always threatened by others even when there’s no reason for her to be. Sometimes I find Lee Hong Ki’s character a little irritating as well. Even though I’m a fan of FTI but in this drama, his character can be a little too overboard. And UEE’s character (the bad girl) is just… a bitch. :)

Generally the whole drama is worth-watching. Especially for people who likes looking at handsome guys! XD

Yahooo now I can start on epic Kdrama, IRIS! My kind of drama- action-packed and romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment