Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

DL frenzy!

I’m back in this tropical island as all of you know! Naturally, I had to readjustment myself, take in the humid weather, see Asians everywhere and get use to the Singlish environment around me. XD

I haven’t stepped out of the flat since I came back. Haha. Been staying in at home for the pass 2 days massive downloading and watching dramas/movies. I’ve been working my laptop for more than 24hrs already. Ooops!

Currently I’ve got 6 awesome dramas on hand to watch-

SATC. Started watching this in Aus and it has a total of six seasons. It's only a few more episodes before I finish the last season!!
You’re Beautiful. The super hyped-up drama even before it was broadcasted… Storyline is very cliche though. Only watching because everyone’s watching it. Oh and add Jang Geun Seok as another one of my reasons. :P
Tokyo Dogs. OMG! Both Oguri Shun and Mizushima Hiro are the main leads in this one! My favourite Japanese actors in one drama, how can I miss this right? This is a must-watch if you like them. LOL.
Iris, My Fair Lady and Hero are the remaining K-dramas which are on my must-watch list but I haven’t started on them yet. I’ve got so many dramas to watch, I’m going to faint…

Okay! I’m finally going to go out tonight to Causeway Point with my mum. It’s nowhere special but I haven’t been to my sec-sch hang out place for more than 5 months! It’s silly but when I was in Brissie, I told myself that the first place/shopping centre I want to go is CWP. HAHAHA… and to think I was so sick of that place during my secondary sch days.

Oh and flight back to brissie has been booked. Fast, hey? Wanna know when? ASK ME IN PERSON. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment