Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Been great so far

This week has been going great so far. Went for another round of K-session with LL and Error on Tuesday. I was able to sing to many Kpop songs due to the new system that Kbox has now. Impressively, they’ve added quite a number of Kpop songs from the last time I went. Sucha great time I had! But I still want to go to a noraebang (Korean KTV) with more Kpop choices for me to sing!

The following day I met up with Helek. It was funny and weird because we hung out so much in Aus (everyday, since we’re hsemates) and then we didn’t meet for almost a month when she came back to SG. But we finally meet again on Wednesday… We went shopping around Orchard Road for xmas presents for about 5 damn hours and went home EMPTY-HANDED. There were sooo many people, probably doing the same thing as us buying xmas presents, so we couldn’t really shop at ease. In the end, we just gave up. :x

Christmas eve night was spent with Error, Car and Peg. We went to watch the movie, Avatar.

image 
May I say, Avatar is THE movie of the season or perhaps even movie of the year. I watched it trembling in my seat. Well, part of it is due to the cold but another part is due to how the story is turning out. It makes your hair stand and your goosebumps appear. It gives you the thrill… The twist of events and how human emotions are played on makes the movie top-notch. I feel like watching it again and again whenever I watch the movie trailer on TV.

Then came Xmas day. The day I finally drove on the road for the first time since I officially got my license. Drove from Woodlands to Bedok to fetch Chewz and Sowuwoh (Baby Sheryl). After that, switched driver to Chewz and she drove us to Yishun to fetch our Grandma, then to AMK. Haha, Chewz just passed TP not long ago, so she had fun driving on the road officially for the first time as well. So nice to have a car to drive around!

That day, all of us had dinner at Jumbo seafood restaurant. The food was not bad… But I prefer Seafood Paradise’s Chilli Crab. :D

The new year is just round the corner… and it’ll begin with another round of fantastic events with my family and friends. I’m gonna miss this terribly when I go back to Aus.

No comments:

Post a Comment