Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Seoul’d Out! 2009 (with an extra special at the end)

Last Saturday was completely amazing, awesome, wonderful, exciting, magnificent and just whatever positive adjectives there are to describe the evening. Although throughout the day, we suffered quite a bit but in the end, it was all worth it when we finally got to see the Kpop artistes performing on stage.

Biggest performers of the night were the 3 Kpop groups, FT Island, T-Max and Brown Eyed Girls! They were so so so awesome! I got to say, T-Max was the group that left the most lasting impression on my mind that night. They were absolutely on FIRE and were very INTO their performances. They also had lots of interaction with audiences during the performances. While rest of the groups gave their best to perform, they didn’t really engage with the audiences. I thought T-Max was the most “HIGH” out of all the groups.

However, I got to say two awful things happened to me that day. Firstly, my stupid digicam ran out of battery BEFORE the Kpop groups performances. So I didn’t manage to take any photos of them. Although I did take a few photos of SeungHyun with my phone but it was too blur to make out his facial features.

Secondly, it was the incident of the fan banner I made for SeungHyun.

11122009152
This was the banner I made for SH. The yellow Korean words stand for “Seung Hyun” while the orange word is “Jjang!” which is an equivalent to the english expression of “rocks!”. “Seung Hyun rocks!”

When FT-I came out, just like some other fans, I frantically waved my banner up. I waved, screamed and even jumped. Then when they started performing, I put down the banner (so that people at the back could see the perf) but waved again when it was SH’s turn to rap during the songs. After two FT-I perfs, I realised that one of the hangeul alphabet of SH’s name was dangling out from the banner! I was sooooo embarrassed at that time. To think I was standing right in his line of vision and frantically waving my stupid banner without realising that the words were dropping off! I felt so apologetic towards SH after that… I also noticed he didn’t smile a lot during the perfs that night, as compared to the FT-I showcase held in July this year. He was all smiles during their showcase…

Oh well, when I see FT-I again next year in Bangkok, I am going to make an awesome awesome fan banner for SH!! :)

Here are some photos of FT-I, T-Max and BEG. ALL THANKS TO JASMINE FOR THESE BEAUTIFULLY TAKE PHOTOS!!!!!!! :D :D 
 

FT Island

Seung Hyun (guitar, vocal, rap. my favouriiiiiiiiiiiiiite member!! <3)

IMG_0186

IMG_0238

IMG_0254

IMG_0255

HongKi (Lead vocal)

IMG_0192

IMG_0185

Jong Hoon (Leader, guitar, piano)

IMG_0222

IMG_0257

Jaejin (Bass, vocal)

IMG_0191

IMG_0241

Minhwan (Drums)

IMG_0190

IMG_0221

T-Max

Kim Jun (He’s one of the Korean F4, my favourite member in T-max!!)

IMG_0165

 IMG_0163

IMG_0162 

Brown Eyed Girls

So damn nice to see Abracadabra hip dance LIVE! <3

IMG_0270 

IMG_0275

IMG_0278

LAST BUT NOT LEAST…

HAPPY 23RD/24TH BIRTHDAY,
XIAH JUNSU!

DBSK’s duck-butt, power vocal, oyajigag guy!

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment