Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

아름다운 하늘…

This evening, I was just studying and realized the room was getting pretty dark. I looked at the time and it read 5:34 PM. I guess this shows winter is approaching with the sign of early sunset. From my study desk, I looked out at the sky and found the moon shining brighter than ever. Although it was not presented in its full roundness, the brightness of the moon captivated me. I stared at it for a few seconds before realizing the beautiful scenery before me- the sky, beautifully splashed with pastel colours of dusk while reflection of the opposite houses crept over the surface of the calm river water. I looked on with fascination… Appalled that I could witness such beauty. Then I my thought came through… I have to show this to you! So I grabbed my digicam and took a snap.

IMG_2422

It is as if someone has digitalised the photo… I personally love soft, pastel colours that’s why I was really drawn in by the colours of dusk. :)

P.S. Translated title: Beautiful Sky…

No comments:

Post a Comment