Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

The end of a hectic week

Okay, although my hectic week may not seem so hectic as compared to others, it was still hectic! 3 major tests in a week is quite a feat!

So today marks the end of a boring week. It feels like a heavy weight has been lifted off my back and now I can continue watching Queen Seon Deok without worries. This drama is so awesome I don’t know what to say. But with my really lousy Mandarin, it’s a little tough watching period dramas with Chinese subs. Makes my head hurts sometimes when I have to pause the vid for a moment to read the difficult words. Anyways…

Today’s oral test went really smooth for me. At least that’s what I feel about it. I didn’t need any script for the roleplay and I was able to say most of my dialogues naturally without any stumble whatsoever. I feeeeel good. :P

The coming weekend seems like a promising one. Currently, there are a line of activities planned so I’m really looking forward to it! :D Plus, it’s a 3-day weekend once again… how awesome is that!

OH yes, I made Seafood Kimchi Pancake today. It’s a 2-in-1, Seafood Pancake + Kimchi Pancake. It actually tastes better than the two originals! Pancakes are so easy to make and they’re delicious too! It’s a good, fuss-free and simple dish to make. Next time, you’ll be seeing me eat this more often! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment