Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More photos to make you salivate

Woke up pretty late this morning- 11.30am, so I had a late breakfast and went out without having lunch. I went job-hunting but because I was hesitant and chicken about asking for vacancy, I returned with no results. Well, I couldn’t say that completely since I came back with my groceries in tow. :P Hopefully tomorrow will be a more fruitful and “courageous” day for me.

Since I didn’t eat lunch, I was super hungry before dinner time. So I made a quick snack for myself from the groceries I bought today:

만두 (man-du)!! AKA Korean dumplings! IMG_2369

That was my pre-dinner snack. The following is my post-dinner snack.

고구마깡 (go-gu-ma-kkang) AKA Sweet Potato flavoured snack, as seen on the packet.IMG_2372

IMG_2373 
It’s my current favourite snack! So yummy! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment