Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yesterday’s study session

My entire yesterday was so packed. Woke up at 8.30am (on a freaking Sat!) for study session with Korean friends (haven’t mentioned them before), then another study session in the afternoon with A and friends in UQ and then cell group in the evening. Reached home at 10.30pm. x_x

I was so dead tired after that, I slept at 12.30am which is early considering how I’ve been sleeping at 1am-2am these days. :P

Anyways, I just wanted to say i had fun studying with A and friends yesterday. A brought along one of his hyungs for the study session. He’s the one captured in one of the photos during our Montville trip. Then I introduced one of my friends who was studying Korean to him so that they can have language exchange as well. So there were four of us sitting on UQ’s Great Court where all the pretty grass is, under the shade with a nice breeze blowing our way. :P

It was a nice feeling since my study sessions with A were always in the City Library. Nice to sit outdoors and study once in awhile. Get some fresh air too~ Also, A and his hyung went to UQ for the first time yesterday so they were pretty impressed with how beautiful UQ is. ^^

I had fun studying with them yesterday~

Oh and after that, they invited me to a farewell party for A’s other hyung which they were going to after the study session. But I said I already had another appointment with my friend. :( I wish I had gone though.. because cell group was kind of boring… though the people there were very nice. Cell group is when a small group of Christians form their own group to have bible studies, Christian activities and other fellowship activities. It was my first time attending bible studies and they really study the meanings behind the verses of the bible. No offence to Christians but I was really bored during the session! ><” I kept thinking about how nice it would be if I had gone to that party… argh!

But well, it was nice to get know more people and chat with them…

No comments:

Post a Comment