Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Eeeeeaster

Happy Easter Day~!!

Apparently Easter day is quite a HUGE holiday event in Aus. Chocolate eggs were already on shelves in supermarkets when I came back from SG. I was pretty shocked by the abundance of Chocolate bunnies and eggs. As expected, what a chocolate-junkie this country is. Also, Easter holiday stretches from Friday to Monday which means the Aussies have 4 days of holiday! LG for them! Well, and us, students too. :)

Term break has commenced… but it’s only a week so nothing much I’ve planned, only with the intend of finding a PT job.

Last week, one of my Korean friend whom I meet up every week for Language study treated me to dinner! I’ve never mentioned about him here before. He’s really good at teaching me Korean and explains things pretty clearly. He’ll teach me new stuff and is really patient at doing so. Sometimes I feel bad when I can’t explain as properly when he asks me some English questions. ><”"

Anyways… if you guys have been following my twitter, you would know that something awful has happened to DBSK. Their Japanese activities are currently suspended for an infinite amount of time (only god knows..). Fans have been holding DB’s Japanese activities as the only hope in seeing the 5 together but it seems even Japan can’t keep together… Now the 5 will pursue their individual activities until an absolute conclusion has been made of the dispute between the trio and Screwed-M (SM). GOD (whoever that is) KNOWS WHEN…  
Honestly, when I first saw the news… I didn’t know what to think. Then slowly when it began to sink in, I just felt really really 슬퍼하고 실망해… Why did it have to come down to this? I can’t help but blame SM for all these shit…

Now I have come to terms with it and can only wait for the GROUP to return as one. For now, all we can do is support their solo activities… Always keeping the faith.

 

Photo of the day:

Dumpling soup for dinner. (+rice and omelette)IMG_2350+ Chilli garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment