Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Bus and Queen

Lengthy buses are not frequently seen around in Brissie. But certain buses in which there’ll always be A LOT of people especially during peak hours will have such long buses.
IMG_2385 
This evening I took this bus from school to the city… Was empty because it’s term break so not many students around. Usually it’ll be jam-packed.

Anyways, I’m finally watching Queen Seon-Deok, after delaying for months. I had wanted to watch it since it aired but decided to wait out since I hate the feeling of suspension while having to wait for the release of each episodes every week. As expected from one of the most epic drama in Korea of 2009 (viewership ratings are comparable to Brilliant Legacy), episode 1 has already left me feeling anxious and stunned by the characters and turn of events.

This feeling is similar to when I watched Yi San a year ago. That period drama was damn awesome as well… Wow. I can’t wait to see Park Ye Jin (Family Outing) and Yoo Seung Ho (God of Study) appear in this drama!! Coincidentally, both actors are playing mother and son in the drama. High in anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment